An noun cement

*Siren Siren Siren*
ATTENTION!! *shouting through a hailer speaker*
I going to announce something cool.

Okay, before this my mood is terrible vegetable.
Now feels better. Thanks to my men. :)
Wait, seriously I forgot what am I going to announce.

First of the 12981023's,
I told before I wanna change my blog address to annoifs.blogspot.com .
But I think, I can't change yet. Because there are so many things to do.
I need to change my blog header, then the blog template. then the author feel. :D
Many works to be done.
Copy down the link incase one day you can't found my blog.
I remind you dy, don't say 'Oh, it's was so sudden.'
Okay the second cement, <--- if you know what it means.
I will put up a chat box there, yea right there. ----------->
So do feel free to comment, because I feel like I was the one talking like an Alzheimer's old lady. :\
Please please give some comments!!! :D
Therd, they will be stupid performance for the junior choir on the choir concert day. Wish nobody be there. :\
So if you are my friends you can watch but don't laugh at me. I'll be so so so sad.
Fordth, It's 28/6/2011.
There will be a one day mindless promotion at HERE!!  :D Kuala Terengganu.
Sorry to post this again.
But HELL YEAH is here, where the promotion held!
Hope you all get there and get your very first musical instrument or accessories or whatsoever there with very cheap price. You know why? cause it's Sweet 16 Giler promotion. Really giler.
Oh, I got mine. XD a sexy pink color guitar capo.
Let me know if you were there. :) and Thankiew so much for supporting. Love ya.

Fifth, I posted a video on last post. and actually I not really want so many people to view it.
But, one of my lieblich friend posted the link on facebook. I was like Wow! O.O and I tak angry you. :)
And now, I put the video as public so everyone can see it. :)
Please really don't laugh at me. I'll appreciate.
Sixth, I  I I  I, forgot what to tell.
Seventh, I really hate being a group leader.
Shitty assignments. and shitty test coming. It'll be more shit.
Eighth, Oh, this is number 8!


Ninth , I'm finished. I'm going now, BYE BYE!
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013