Bliv B.seen I'm wrinkle eraser review

    


Hello, this is my first ever skincare review. It's not like I am very good in reviewing product but I love to share my thoughts (it's more to I need to write it down some where before I forgot what I feel) using these products. 

So, on this debut skincare review post, I'm going to talk about this eye cream. 

It's from Bliv. The b.seen I'm wrinkle eraser. 
I started to have fine lines around my eye area few years back. But did nothing until beginning of this year. Coz me ain't teenage anymore and I know those fine lines definitely my only accompany until I die. 
Therefore with some spare money I splurged on this cool looking eye cream. 
I did bought some eye cream before, the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream and L'Oréal  Revita Lift Eye Cream. But they did literally nothing on those fine lines but just moisturize around eye area.


The packaging of this wrinkle eraser is really cute, and the bottle itself have an eye on it.



I followed the direction well and apply it religiously, in the morning and evening with some massage, mainly tapping coz I'm a pianist I have slightly strong fingers.  😏
And at the packaging itself wrote there is Money-Back Guaranteed within 2 weeks if it does not get the job done. 

Thought after use :

The product glides easily on the skin and has a rosy floral scent. 🌺

It didn't really work very well on the first 2 weeks to be honest, doesn't seen any effect on lighten the fine lines but it does hydrate my eye area.
After around 1 1/2 month I started to notice my fine lines started to fade and I was happy about it.
But you know great things don't happen that long, and I found out the product has come to an end.
I was a little bit disappointed that it finishes right after I started to love it. Anyway, it was just a 15ml product but the bottle is so big that I assume it has more product in it.

It was a pump type bottle so is another plus part for the packaging. I always find that product comes in tub or jar containers is a little bit unhygienic. but still uses it with no choice.

Oh, almost forgot to say, now that I ran out of it. Those fine lines started to come back. They came back faster than those K-pop idols. 😓

Will I repurchase?

Yes, if I cannot find other product that works like this.
This series have another 2 products which is the wrinkles insulator and dark circle reliever, which I will try both before I come back to this one.

Ok, that's all for this eye cream.
See ya. ♡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013