=) A Beautiful Date!! OK, but it is not a beautiful day for me la.. M having piano final exam tomorrow!!! Practice hard now!! How?? I m sure I will be very super duper nervous!! How How?? My hand gonna die!! wake up wake up!!! @.@ Be good tomorrow! I love you, my Hand!! Fionna Wee, I know u steady wan.. Don't be nervous okay? ;) WISHMELUCKPLEASE!! f I o N
Wish you luck as you wish me.. But i cant sms you la,phone no money d.. Paise =(
ReplyDeleteall the best ! and good luck ! guan yin ma will bless u de !
ReplyDeletehahahah ! congratx and wish you luck for exam ya !! muakk
ReplyDeletePeng You s:
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wishes la..
=)
恭喜!贺喜!东主有喜!XD
ReplyDelete谢谢你,过小姐。
ReplyDelete东主有喜,关店一天!
XD
Congratulations and celebrations~~ congrate me too. u knw what i did today, so if u fail. u have company Ȭ.Ȭ
ReplyDeleteȬ.Ȭ Ȭ.Ȭ
ReplyDeletehaha.. good then.. we are in the same class and same subject again.. =)