David Choi!

Okay, I am so happy right now. cause I just came back from David Choi's concert.
Actually the concert finished few hours ago. :D

This is how the tickets looks like.
Okay, I went there like 6 something. But there like hell lot people waiting outside the hall.
The concert starts at 7:30p.m. Just for your information. XD
Okay, finally we got into the hall then find a 'quite good' seat with a 'quite good' view.
After some talking, Suki performed first to warm the atmosphere up.LOL!
This is Suki. :)
She sang 'Edge of Glory' (I bet you know this song) and 'Untukmu' the Indonesian song. :)
After that, David came out!!! :))
Nice Shirt! :)

He tweeted a video live.
And you know, there's a wifi named "For David Choi". Omg! We're insane. :D



Nothing to say much actually. He's simply Awesome. LIKE DAMN AWESOME!
and He's funny. Omgee. Just love the simple him.
The lucky girl, Melissa played his guitar.
And yeah, Andy brought his ukulele there. David played it and signed on it. 
Then David and Suki sang 'My Time with You'. :)
I tried to upload the videos here. But can't. I don't know why, it took years to upload a video, but in the end.
I'm an impatient girl. Sorry!! Someone teach me how to upload video in a proper way. 
But seriously not youtube. XD Thanks! :)

Oops, forgot to tell. It held on my campus. UCSI Recital Hall. LOL! XD
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013