Don't get shocked by me.

Hi, It's 6th June. Actually I always remember this date. because it's double 6. LOL! XD
Long time didn't tumblr.
It's not because I'm not sad, but I watched drama when I'm sad.

WHY AM I SO SAD???
Cause nobody accompany me to David's concert. Before this, I was like "OMG, how can I be so stupid not to watch his concert?" But now, who cares? Fine.

I still have 1 assignment to pass up tomorrow. and I haven touch yet. Kill me please. I don't know what to write.
What is Choral singing? Someone please be kind and tell me. :D I don't discuss assignment with classmates. because we are all so lanc. Justkidding. Just we really don't have the habit.
And the line is so sucks. Sucks like shit.

Oh ya, me and my friends went out that day to watch a musical. It's quite nice.
Youknowmylanguageisbad, Idontreallyknowhowtocommentonpeople'sperformance.
It's at Lot10 the Actor's studio. and the atmosphere and the design there is so so so 'art'. 
We took this after the performance. :)
Oh, and I need to say this. When the show finish and waiting to take the photo as shown above. An uncle or maybe should say a ah gong say WTH to his grandchildren. And my face was like O.O
You can ask Miss S if you don't believe. But I know you believe in me. Twice as much. XD (just copy the line from a video I posted few months ago.)

WARNING! 
CHILD UNDER 18, PREGNANT WOMAN, OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HEART DISEASE,PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW.


Guess who are them? XD
And yesterday I went out with the little Long Kar Mei, actually we don't really took much photo. XD
Then Miss S join us for dinner, and Miss C went back. then we shopped.
Pictures? Yesh, Next post. :D Anyway, I am so happy happy, cause I met Miss C. I miss her so much like 10 years didn't meet her dy.
I don't really love the life I live right now. But you know, NO CHOICE. :(

Woahkay, Get back to work.
Perhaps, sleep first then just finish my work. :D
Good Night, Good Bye, Good Luck and All the best for Peek. :) I pray hard for you. :) Oh ya, and the Mr.Chew Yi Lun.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013