Shh. Someone's Birthday today. XD

Happy Birthday to Miss June Kweh Peek Chin. 过必军小姐
*fireworks  fireworks fireworks*

Happy Birthday! Bye! :D
You got my sweet birthday song so that's all. :) Bye!

Oh yeah, I strolling in youtube just now.

and unfortunately I saw this video. and I don't have any tiny idea why it was there. :\


And then I just remember it's your birthday today. Wow! O_O So amazing.


Actually, No. It's from me. annoif's fingersmade. :D 
Oh, you think I will just simply play a song for you for your birthday?? 
Oh, yes actually, before this I don't really plan to play any birthday song for you. XD *justkidding*
This is the thing I found out cool? Isn't it cool? I did my first video and recordings. WOW! or maybe not. :\
Sorry for the poor audio and the noob visual thingy. SOLI SOLI SOLI!! :)
You will feel sour at the end of this video, cause I add some of my gastric juice inside. O.O ohreally?
Look at the time I post this video!! :DD

Happy Birthday and all the best! My lieblich friend.
and to those mangsa-mangsa in this video, AI EM VELI SOLI! *cheese* :P

*Out of topic a while* I really wanna change my blog address to annoifs.blogspot.com 
Last call Last call!!!

Okay, Happy Birthday! May June all your wishes comes true. :)
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013