I Happy.

OKAY. I don't know why. but just somebody annoys me lot. Ruins my mood a lil' .

Don't care about it. Today I am so HAPPY. No, is HAPPIE!
I tell you, I saw smart guy of course. and have a smart class. Oops, actually not, but I'm still happy.
I know I NEEEDD to improve my Sight Reading. Because it's noob than my line. D:
Fine. :)
After Choir class, me, Miss Y, Miss J woo~ change to miss J liao went to Mid Valley.
And you know we saw JAY CHOU. What a coincidence. Okay, -.- actually it's not fate or anything else.
Just somebody told Miss Y Jay is at Mid valley, so we went there without any any any any hesitation. :D
And of course we saw. XD He is is is so SMART SMART HANDSOME PANAI CANTEK!
OKAY, HE'S AMAZING! ICANTSTOPNOTUSINGCAPSLOCK!!
okay, He's amazing. :)
Next, next, next, after so many phone calls and messages.
I BOUGHT DAVID CHOI'S Tickets. OMG OMG OMGEE!!!
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME till MAX.
hope can get a good seat. and can capture him into my mind. omgeee.. :)
3 men in my day. Awesome right? you dont know how I feel. but a boy... oh, okay. he's a boy. fine.
this is how he looks like. 
But I love this style more.

I'm going to petrosains tomorrow. :D
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013