Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

Omg. Is Christmas around the corner?
Ok, no. Haven't, half year more. I wish now is Christmas season.
and I can go to vacation. Enjoy my beautiful holiday.
I wish I can celebrate a snowny Christmas. I think half of the Malaysian have the same wish as me. : \

Ok, done the Christmas thingy.
I'm totally happy today. I done my recordings. Sometimes, there will be a better you when u force yourself.
I just act like a man. Wow. I can't believe it. and really thanks to the peoples who helped me out.
Thankiew so so so much!
What's more?
Oh ya, mid term for major on this Wednesday, wish me luck! :)
Hope the sight reading I can pass smoothly.
And, today's choir mid-term, I don't really know what's the result.
But, fine. It will definitely pull down my grades.
Fine. and also the Films and Arts. : \
Okay, no reindeer's picture. But I'll show Tuzki's face. XD
Sometimes, I just pretend to be different.
But then I found, I can't. :(
Countdown, 4 more days. the video is on it's way. :)
Need to wait until 8/7 because we're in the different timezone. D;

Have a nice day, everyone. Oh, I should say have a nice night. :)
Good Night. Merry Christmas. :)

ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013