The one day in cinema.

Oh, Hi. I going to talk about my day.
Actually it don't have any relation between my post title.
You know title is not that important.

Today I went to Mid valley with Miss S. OMG, I bought a lot of things.
Like too much! O.O Like 10 pairs of high heels. 25 sets of dresses and 206 sets of casual attire.
and half pair of flats.
But I don't care. Cause I'm just feel like wanna spent my money that time.
And then we watched 2 movies. Laddaland and Monte Carlo.
Laddaland is a Thai Horror Movie. Ok, I dont wanna say much about it. But actually it's like family thingy.
and makes my homesick disease turns into serious condition. D;
Then Monte Carlo. Yeah, my roomie is so right. I will feel that this film is like boring for me. or maybe I will give a big CHEH to it.
But seriously, it's a nice movie. go and watch it. Then daydream in the cinema for like 2 hours, come out.
and welcome back to this reality world. :D OMG, realistic person I am. D;
After movies, We had our dinner. Great dinner. :D then we ate Moo Cow. Yeah, the cows that moo.
Shit. which cow doesn't moo?
And guess what I bought this. and this is the main reason why I went out today.
Yay! Gaviscon saves the world.
Lol. just kidding. It's doesn't saves my life. Is my own tummy actually realize if I die it dies too. So to be alive.
The stupid yellow sour liquid didn't comes out.
And please next time be more creative and smart when do the new packaging. Put some direction please.
It's somehow amazing when I'm half dead using a shit noob and snail plus turtle line search for instructions.
Yeah, put the blame on you. Should I use 1 sachet or 2? or should I drink it or pour it on my tummy? LOL!
Just Kidding. XD Anyone who has tummy problems like gastric, gastric and Gastricss. can actually try! :)
It just cost about RM0.020 a sachet. Oh, I mean RM2.00 .
*I can actually buy this at any Watson and Guardian store near my place. It's not the main purpose for me to hang out.*
This is the cow that doesn't Moo.
But the design is actually quite cute. So deserve to get me stole 1 of your tissue back home. (if this sentence has any meaning)

Yay! I don't really know how to blog nowadays, because I just write on my diary book. And I was like so lazy to re-write the same thing. :(
Do feel free comment at the chat box somewhere out there. :)
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013