11/7 the new address.

Okay, today is the day I change my blog address.
Bye bye fion23.blogspot.com. :)
I change to this blog address for no reason.

I am actually feel pissed off, cause nobody wanna do the stupid group assignment.
I was like beg and beg, then no one reply me.
Feel like wanna change group. Fine!
Not feeling that well nowadays. Maybe I am too old to have a healthy body that I always think that I have.
Lol.
What keeps my mood good is this song.

Okay, this is the song I always listen to nowadays.
The original cover is not that nice, I think la.
But this acoustic version is superb nice. Like 1029301347 of thumbs up.
Please listen to it. Please.
You can skip the front talking part, but I'm really crazy falling in love to this song.
And the song 'By My Side' by David music video is out. I planned to write a blog post for it.
but then Peek blog it dy. so here's the link. :D of the blog post. Oh, and I love that song so so much.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a man.
Searching for reasons to find you, over and over again. 
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013