Uni Life.


28/7
See Khai and I went to one programme I don't know what it's name.
We just went there cause some of our friends involved in this event.
Oh, and this is the project from the subject 'Uni Life'
There are no exams for this subject but this is the final project.


Pictures! :)
But so sorry for the photo quality, I'm not a photographer. I take shit photos. :(
The first booth we went. And ate the nice nasi kuning. :)
Janet's group.
The cute little Serene. 
Joanne's.
The nuts from Iran.
Egypt
Read what they wrote there.
Indonesia
 LIBYA



Germany






Ghana people before they perform on the stage and I leaving.

There are more and more countries. Just I didn't went to all the booths.

United Kingdom

Fernleaf's country. I like it. :D
I drink Fernleaf since I was a baby. 
What it is? Yes Russian Doll.
From England. yea. so true.
Basically, this is their project.
Then we talk and chat and eat and drink and sleep and study at Oldtown.
Yap Nana studying. D:
Many kinds of stupid picture was taken at there.
It's all on Facebook. Do search those photos there. :)
ok. thx. bye.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013