Weekend.

Hello.

Straight to the point.
I spent my Thursday, Friday and Saturday with awesome peoples.
OK, Thursday me, Miss Peek and Miss Kar Mei in Time Square.
We eat then we spent some quality time together. :D
Then Miss Kar Mei stay with me that night in my room. Of course we wont forget the tradition. Webcam!!
Some of the photos was taken the day when Peek was here. then the other stupid photo.

Due to the slow slow slow makes prefect line. I don't know how it makes perfect.
I can't post all the photos here. this is what we do when somebody was here.
The next day, Kar Mei went to class together with me. a 3 hours class. which is Film & arts Appreciation.
She almost die of boredom there. actually I'm the person who feels bored.

Then, we went to Nilai. Karmei back to her hostel and I followed her to her hostel. It's because my family was late to reach Nilai. And we have to know we went there by KTM. Wow~ anyway, I'm not going to Nilai anymore. hope so
Finally my family was there and we checked-in into Nilai Hotel.
It was so crazy when everyone in my family gather together. We laugh like nobody's business. Make silly jokes. Done those crazy things. And we bought some durians then we eat in the hotel room. LOL!
We rest then wake up early in the morning next day. The convocation day. My mum said it was an honored ceremony cause that day people get their recognition of their education level. Nah, just saying.
Then my parents, my sister and I went to the ceremony. While the other 2 brother waiting outside the hall.
Pictures!
Paiseh, we sit too far from the stage. XD



Congrats!
We took our family photo there. How to say. They are too commercialize or what. They just simply take picture of us. then the money we pay gone like that. The photographer is so cincai, cause they're still many people queue at there. He ask us to move down our head but then look at him. So at last we take a very stupid photo.
Picture of the day.
This is just the photo we took ourselves not the family photo. If the result come out like this. I'll burn that photo shop. For real.
My parents actually sent me back to Cheras. Cause I really don't want to sit that KTM. D:
I know I'm a bad girl. :( I love my family. :)

Oh, and welcome the new camera Nikon P300. So this is the first thing in the To-Buy List. I gonna cancel it now. :D
That's all. See you all soon. hope so. :P
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013