Olleh.

I didn't blog short post recently.
I hope this post is short.

Yesterday Miss roomie and I had a big project. 
We change our doorknob ourselves, cause the function spoilt dy. 
Miss Roomie almost terperangkap in room whole day. #justkidding
We went to buy a new door knob and that kind uncle actually taught us how to install it.
That uncle told us:' If you think you can, you can.' Then we was like LOL.
So, we are superwoman. We did it. Need some prize giving ceremony. XD
Actually we did quite a great job, except that stupid screw. screw it. We can't unscrew it then we wasted our time singing and talking. LOL. Still got those commercial break.
When evening we asked abang Jason to pull out the whole don'tknowwhatitcalled thing.
I know it's ugly. I know.
Done! with the ugly door.
The door is actually so noob. and now it's so ugly man. damn ugly. D:
So, the day is saved. Thanks to the Powerpuff girls. LOL!! just joking.

Next, Something pretty funny. I submitted my course selection form last week.
then they reject my application. It's because I select for foundation course. silly me.
I'm going up to degree next semester. XD
Then, I found this article in UCSI's website. I just remember there's someone interview me after the lecture.
It's really damn funny, she sat beside me the whole programme, I slept like nobody's business.
After the recital then she interviewed me. You'll see my answer in that article. XD
And I have class at 5:30p.m.
ok. thx.
*rush to class* Bye!
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013