Thousands of Sorries ~ sss

As you can see I didn't upload any photo of my birthday celebration. Yes.
*Blame everyone around me
My line just make it cannot manage to upload it all la. Some of the pictures spoilt lagi somemore.
I don't know what I am talking.

Currently in my Week 6 of this short semester. It means my final is 2 weeks away starts from now.
Research Paper. Y U NO treat me nicely. I really have no idea on how to write a research paper.
Sad till max. T_T
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

It has been a long time Tuzki didn't appear on my blog. SO NOW,
TUZKI IS BACK!! :D
Tuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny EmoticonTuzki Bunny Emoticon

hehe. and I just received LONG TO THE KAR MEI's birthday card yesterday.
*picture*

and this is the prove. No. I shall delete this picture. It is just a photo of me with the Birthday card. Feels like slap my own face after seeing the picture.

Okay. EVERYBODY, HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND AND NOT SO HAPPY WEEKDAYSSS AHEAD!! :D
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

with pretty much love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013