I want my old template back! :(

I saw, Blogger has all so new and fancy templates. Okay, I know I'm so outdated right?
So I tried out all the new templates. End up, Yes, I did not use any of them. You know why?
Coz all My Gadgets are so precious I don't want them to disappear. And I forgot how I design my blog last time. So, I just do whatever I can to get my old blog template back Kinda sad that, so big difference between the previous and this one.

And I think I need to post at least one photo for my post. from now on. So I can so easily refer back them. No, just kidding. And where to get those pictures? Yes! TUMBLR is the KING, Queen, prince and princesss. :)
I don't know what does this means. 
I'm not showing the artistic side of mine here. and I have none actually. This is probably a drawing that a dog with an umbrella with another creature with a bag. Does that make any sense?
Ok, Stop crapping around. Bye. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013