Late night.

Hi, I'm don't know what I am doing here but, I just seems like cannot concentrate in studies.
Will it be a pop quiz tomorrow? I really have no idea. Yea, it is a pop quiz, who knows until the lecturer says so.
and, I haven't start my research paper yet. I need to pass up next week. give me some drum rolls. I deserved it.

I slept for 4 hours yesterday, and everything turned out quite fine today. Ok, I took 1 1/2 hour nap just now. I think 4 plus 1 1/2 don't even reach freaking 8 hours right? and I can so energetic blogging here. actually I'm not energetic but just not that sleepy nor tired. So, you know how much time I wasted in my life for sleeping 8 hours a day as a healthy target? Ya, I feel quite healthy today. yup, I think so. I freaking think so.

What comes next after thursday? YES, It's Friday , Friday. It will be a busy Friday, I miss those Fridays in KT so much. I don't really know what happened to my precious PC. but please, at least die after my finals kay? Pretty pretty please.

In a nut shell, (because I'd eaten that nut, so I hid inside the nut shell) I'm almost going to sleep now. Week 6 gonna down. What's next? WEEK 7 of short semester! YAY!!!! *fireworks fireworks*
Effing kill me please people. Good night, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013