Uhm.

It's late now. But I prefer to sleep late nowadays. Don't know why. But I love.
I'm quite relax these few days. It's because I have no exam, but I will have exam soon. Like tomorrow. O__O
In this final week, Miss F, yea is me, still have class to attend later. I think it's good. :D Yea, kinda.
At least we can revise everything back, better than know nothing and sit inside the exam classroom instead of hall. Cause we really exam in our classroom.
Do you know what subject is that? It's Musicianship skills II.
Hope I wont phailed this subject and of course please get good grades, and I don't think I will get good grades in this semester. like last semester? Oh no, last semester wasn't that great too. D:
Should I say, I'm stupid? );
I need to study so much on those can-study-and-memorize subject to cover up the big hole I had made for my practical stuffs. But again, Computing Essentials, I must admit I'm really an idiot, that I can't study this subject nicely. Okay, put hopes on Positive Psychology. *pray* but one subject can cover up 3-4 subject's big hole? ._. I hope so. :\ Can somebody just slap me and say "Don't be so naive and start study every subject and score higher grades!!" (P.s again: Please really inform me before you wanna slap me. I really need some mental preparation.)

Oh, I wanna introduce you all all all my latest em.. idol?
Not idol, someone who really geng and I'm quite admire.
Okay, I'll talk in the next post. I found that I really crap lot in this post. Don't get mad *say cheese* :D

Last last last, I wanna share this video, It's quite interesting. Something like stop global warming blah blah.
But, we really NEED to love our world. 'Make the world a better place' :) Oh, Michael Jackson. No doubt you're great, like Jay Chou. LOL!!
Come come heal the world, for you and for me and the entire human race!
Please Enjoy! :D
Have a great day!

f | o N

Comments

  1. the video damn nice..... can you draw like that for me????!!!! hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. wait 10 years later la..
    I will learn and draw for you, charming! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013