Iamsonotintherightmood.

Finish my exam today. Just now me and I and peek went to Midvalley.
It's all in sudden, and so we 3 met up.

Talk about few days before exam. I really feel quite unhappy plus the David Choi's song I hear to everyday.
Make people feel so emo. But I like his song, no choice. :\
I feel like I'm nothing, really nothing in this world. I'm not smart, not whatever you think that is good.
I can't play piano well, can't sing, can't speak well. I can't. :(
Feel like so noob. And I'm tired, tired to being such a people.

I went Midvalley and back to here by taxi.
And I sat the blue taxi, which is so freaking expensive. I talk a lot to the taxi driver.
He don't mind to make a big U-turn which cost me more money for his sake to talk more with me.
I don't know what am I talking about now. I am so cannot think now. He asked me for my number, and I gave him. I don't know what to do. I really don't know what to do.
Lesson learnt, Don't ever being so dumb.

I'm feeling blue not because I'm alone. So, don't think that every human is the same. Humans are humans, but I'm not.

Like the thief in the night, you came around, you came around, to steal away my heart.
Yes! I'm still single. I'm not lesbian. I'm just a single woman who just like to being single.
If you wanna think that I'm lesbian. Oh, that's your choice.
It's just my heart got stole in the night.
Can somebody please stop me, for falling for this girl, I don't wanna have to go through love again, Cause It's Always Hurt.
And,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVELY! 

Am going back tomorrow night.
Please be happy, the world is too cruel not to let you smile.
And now I let you Laugh Out Loud.

Thumbs up if  this video make you laugh.
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013