Nothing


Tomorrow starts my exam.
Actually is I started my final exam this Monday. and I did quite bad from the start till now.
Not to blame anybody, because it's all my fault. I should not be so _______ when exam. I really don't know what to say.
I'm not nervous. Just the feel in the room and the situation always can't suit me in.
Okay, there are no more practical exam anymore. Oh, wait, one more, choir. I don't know how we all sounds like when we sings. But then, just let it be, I sure I won't get high marks in this subject, cause our discipline is really like shit.

Malaysian Studies tomorrow, I still can't get the right picture on how the question will look like. Fine.
Choir too. I asked Miss Y and Mr. H they come here to be our guest.
And so the music starts. ***** BE.. OUR.... Guest, Be Our Guest, Put your service to the test~ Tie your napkin 'round your neck****
LOL!! in case you don't know what song I'm singing, it's 'Be Our Guest' from the cartoon "Beauty and the Beast" Walt Disney.
Okay, I'm a Walt Disney fan. I love their cartoon. Maybe I will talk about the "Tangled" next post. Lets see if I am in the right mood, and everything are on the right side.

FYI, I have 7 subjects this semester, 2 just down. Now left 5. :D
I get B for my major instrument. To be mean, B equals to Bodoh. To be so positive, B equals to Baik.
What you think about it? I will take it as 'Baik' and this B make my CGPA drop until nothing left.
Sigh.
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013