Tangled.

As I said, I will talk about 'Tangled' in my next post.
And there you are. :)


Okay, I know this can counted as an old movie. Because it's on cinema so long long time ago.
Anyhow, I just watched, like few days ago, and it's Awesome. Like, so much Awesome. :D
and I keep hypnotize Miss Y to watch, and finally she watched it last night. Wee~
There is a trailer of this movie down there. I chose one from so many many in youtube. and this is funnier.
Again, it's by Walt Disney Animation Studios. It had been a long time, Disney didn't come out with such quality of animated musical film.
In this movie, Rapunzel the long-lost princess with long magical hair and Eugene Fitzherbert a.k.a Flynn Rider the theif. He's so smart inside. XD And Gothel the so called 'mother' of Rapunzel. 
The songs are nice too.
Rapunzel is about to discover the world for the first time, and who she really is.
And the narrator is so funny inside this movie. Oh, okay, he's Eugene. I told ya he is smart.
It's better to look at those Images. :D


"They just can't get my nose right!"

Not to forget the Great Frying Pan. :P

One of my favorite scene 

And the cute little creature, Pascal




If you noticed, it has many cute actions in the movie.

Maximus, the palace horse.
There are not good to each other. :\

The Mother, Gothel.

'The Snuggly Ducklings'

The mime. He's cute. :D
And so, they fell in love.

Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore.
The voice of Eugene and Rapunzel.
Their voice are Sexay~


Last, if you haven't watch.
Please, watch it. and you really won't regret.
:D
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013