No exams on exam week.

Presentation on 4/4/11.
Choir concert on7/4/11.
Lol. This is what I done last week. Presentation, Exams and Choir concert.
And now I have nothing to do compared to last week. Because I'm so so free this week with no exams.
I'm really lazy to study what Computing Essentials. I know it's easy, but sometimes my laziness can let me failed some subjects. (sounds so serious) O___O Okay, plus I'm stupid. =.=

Don't know what to say. :\
I think thats all.
Oh ya, I plan to have family trip but it is JUST a plan. Nobody will support my plan as they all are so so busy.
I really think deeply what to blog. but I found there are nothing that I can say. Banyak sedih. :'(

And, my phone is not functioning well this few days. (till the day I change a new phone I think.)
Sorry to those peoples that I can't reply their message. 
Woo~ Orchestra concert tomorrow.
If you guys wanna see my Choir concert find it on my facebook. There are Female chorus and Combine choir with males.
Want to eat so many nom-noms nowadays. I will become round and rounder and roundest. XD
That's all Folk. All the best for who taking exam. (I'm included) :D
f | o N

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013