Cold.

The weather is pretty cold these days.
It keeps raining everyday. until I feel damn annoying.

We, the students of UCSI do hope this short semester end faster. SO THAT we can enjoy our 2 months holiday.
So before that, I saw from some place. They started to decorate their houses with Halloween theme. OMG.
So fast. Their art work is so so so so nice. But then I know I won't be able to be like them.

Here's the website for the tutorials. They done many magic things. I love their craft work.
Oh and ya, Halloween is around the corner. This make me miss about the sport days few years ago.
Our house themed Halloween too. :) I do miss my friends. Babe, Don't hesitate, it's you. :P
the lovess.
RAWR!
That's all. Wish me luck for my quiz tomorrow. I love you people. :D
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013