Happy Malaysia Day


Now is 9:23p.m 16/9/2011. I don't know why. :\
Just I'm too free, (actually not) to blog a post here.

Today is Malaysia Day, The day when Malaya turns became Malaysia. It's like MAGIC~
Just kidding. :)
Ok, Miss roomie and friends went out to watch Nasi Lemak 2.0
But I didn't join. how sad :( I wish to watch too..
Never mind. I know God knows me want to watch. So no scare. I will watch it some day.
I am just too free. just feel like want to update my blog. I still remember I made a promise last year to myself.
Although no many time left to the deadline. but never mind just never mind. :D
I miss my family so much. next month by this time will be my Final exam for this semester.
Everything flies so fast in short semester. It doubles the speed of everything. Everything yea.
But seems like my brain doesn't speed up. D: I don't want smart guy to be disappointed.
Live my life to the fullest! :D That's what I want from the beginning till the end of my life. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend ahead!
*loves*
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013