Kehabisan Week.

In some way, I love red color. But IDK why. 
Okay. I know there is grammatical error for the title.
But I just finished my week 5. Two more weeks to final. I try to think positively.
I'm gonna go back to tempat asalku yang ku sayangi.
There's heavy storm at KT few days ago, the buildings are all destroyed. O_O
Ok, actually not all. But SOME. It's also a serious case. Some of the place don't have electricity.
Hope that the weather will become better and better soon.
Oh man, I do not hope any bad things happen.

Okay, Week 5 habis. What's come next? Final!! :D Wee~~
-_- need to study. and OMGEEE. my mid term result is so the terrible. AI EM SHO SHED. :(
Wish that I'll be smarter and do well in final.
And the smart guy is giving me so many homework. Don't feel like practicing. Aiks.

OKAY OKAY, I don't want to be an old sensitive lady who keep muttering around.
#BeAMan yesh, stop worrying and start to make everything well.
I'm not suppose to make people feel down but happy. :D
I still alive and gonna live well. :)
Today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. I no need to tell you what day comes after Friday.
Because there's a song that actually teaches you. :P
Enjoying my Thursday evening. I love this peaceful feeling. Like not going to class anymore.

That's all.
Gambate to all the UCSI students including you and me.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bye.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013