My 19th Birthday

People I know my birthday was few days ago. But I just have time to blog it.
Sorry banyak banyak!

The day before my birthday, Me, Sky and Henry went to Mid Valley to watch Nasi Lemak 2.0 .
Omg, it is a funny movie and so Malaysian. XD
We had our dinner at TGI Fridays which kill our wallets. lol.
Pictures are all with Sky coz I didn't bring my camera there. oopsy. :X

Then the next day which was my birthday, Me again. with Peek and Kar Mei. went out to Bukit Bintang area.
Okay, I just spent my birthday with eat and drinks. lol. Birthday what. should relax and eat good food.
And of course the most important chit-chat within your 38 group this is the best thing ever. :D
After our lunch, *Jeng Jeng Jeng* we went to Levain. Like the picture below.


Peek's Macaroon.

 I don't really have many photo for 3 of us. :\ coz 3 of us brought along our camera. so...
#TheAwkwardMoment when we all have our own camera.
We do enjoyed our time together. We talk until 3 of us tired and almost fell asleep on the sofa. XD
I loves my men. :) oops. I think should be women. (+ Miss Chen Chen) :D

At the evening, the lieblich people below went to Overtime. To get drunk. lol.
My birthday cake was a jelly type of cake and there's there are some mahjong thing up there. :D
 With the lovely people. :)  No need to add any caption I think. Just wanna say I love you all so muchie!














Angel's face. :D

This picture is so nice, with all these super posers. XD
Feel blessed that I study in the same Uni with old friends. :)
 *******
The next day, 24/9.
2 of brothers Wee. and obviously the Eldest brother Wee didn't appeared coz he is not at KL. D: How sad.

And again. I did nothing but eat and drink. :|
After they got back, I go and meet William and Sky at Sushi Zanmai. ;D

Seriously, They look like a pair of lovely couple. Aren't they? :D
and the day before today, Okay, I mean yesterday, Babes and I went to Pizza Hut to have a small celebration. So we ate Pizza. I'm like a man. keep eating fast food. LOL!

The presents and cards I received. It is very cute and I'm very glad. :)

 The handmade Tuzki by miss Roomie. :D

That's everything for my birthday! :)
And of course the sweet posts and wishes from everyone of you.
I heart you all! :D
Oh ya, specially thanks to my Nikon P300 who capture all my sweet memories. :D
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013