Learn

Okay, Hi.
Is me again.
Okay, I know of course is me, this is my blog what.

Okay, I have nothing to say much.
Just wanna say
I cannot resist my life to moving forward, but I was like an very old woman that kind walk slowly.
Okay, this is my life, nothing to say much really.

I made a promise to me, myself.
Try to sleep as earlier as possible. So that, I wont leave this world so fast.
Although the rumor of 2012 is coming. But, nobody cares la.
I want to learn what I learn now. Don't stop me, please, don't stop.
Learn, Learn, Learn.
Learn to be tough,
Learn to walk together or run or crawl together with my life.
Learn to be a Man.
Learn to be a healthy people.
Learn to be a human.
Learn to be a extraordinary human.
Learn to be a lieblich woman.
Learn not to be a normal noobie.
Learn to pull down my face and make friends with others.
Learn to be as humble as the kakak in neighbour's house.
Learn to know I am the happiest people in this world. Authentic Happiness that kind.
and learn to be perfect as well.

So, what I need is just to learn, how easy my life is. :D
Okay, I know it's long, but I said I have nothing to say at first.
Learn please.

And you know what? Blogger, can you please add new fonts. I really don't have any idea change my words to which font dy. So , please.. From your extreme loyal user's suggestion. Please kindly make some changes. :D
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013