19 years old.

Oh, I'm not 19 yet.
I'm just 18 years and 6 months old.
ARGH!!! I have no idea to continue my assignment.
Why am I like have word-less to write. :(
and so idea-less. so creative-less. :(

Okay, I wanna say something good.
I am happy for today's class. And the happiness just last till just now.
YES! before I open up my assignment. :(
Good things turns bad.
Sigh.

AND, I'm so in holiday mood these few days.
Oh shyt, like I forgot I still have my finals before I go back.
Planning what to do some more, what to do list~
Hey, c'me on, you still have 1 more month to go la, adui.

Brain not functioning well recently, gosh.
Keep on lupa-ing things.
Really need to change a new brain?
If, yes. Please with a sight reading geng geng wan de brain.

Sleep now?
Do my assignment tomorrow?
Okay, my due date is on Friday.
How ah?
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013