Semester Break! :)

Yes, currently in my semester break going to rotten period.
Don't know what to say but pictures to show.

Ok, now I know. Le me and the World No.1 girls to Jogoya. :)
This is the very-full-face with the girls.

And this our very-full-face after the steamboat buffet. Le me with the music friends. :)


We is very happy just now. Really a nice outing. At least I don't really got so tired until I get pissed off.

And I bought a penguin beanie in H&M. :DDD
It's so cute that I can't resist myself to buy it. And I seriously have no idea where and how to wear it. XD

I going to cut my fringe short like this. Straight bangs. I cut a straight bangs when I was a small kid. Ok, fine. I just wanna try it out. SO, WISH ME GOOD LUCK! :D

I AM GOING BACK TO KT TOMORROW!!!
YES! Can't wait to see my family. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013