Thanks for reminding me. :)

While I doing nothing spending my semester break and live a life like I never get a life before.
Yes, forgetting I still have some interest on heavy metals. I don't really go into metal but yes, that was what I listened to when I'm young. So, start researching about all of them. :)

Get my life on track as soon as possible coz I'm going back to home town and live my life to the busiest I can.
Few more days left in KL in 2012. I will come back next year 2013. 
And OMG these few days the weather damn cold I feels like stay in my comforter whole day without going anywhere.

Flash back everything I've done in this year and previous. I think I'm quite crazy to get all of them done. Maybe you won't think so. But yea, who cares?! XD

This is weird to put my own picture that big, but I love to put all the pictures in XL size. So, there it is. :)
Happy weeekday! and mine will be as free as a bird.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013