Crazy or no?

I finished my exam. Yes, there goes my 2nd year 1st semester.
It's like too fast. But still I like the fast-ness of short semester, so now I have 2 months break! 2 months man, no kidding.

I just stay at home these few days, except going out with World No.1 girls to Jogoya yesterday. (or maybe I should say day before yesterday).
And, I spent my every night watching dramas. I finished to dramas in 2 or maybe 3 days. That was what a nice time. But yes, I need to start cleaning my room. I actually started with my wardrobe already. Okay.

And I had running nose for the whole day, now it comes back again. I thought it was a normal sinus or allergy. And then I suddenly become so smart that thought that maybe I caught a cold from the rain. Hoooo Mai God. The 1st time I actually got flu because of rain. unbelievable. Sorry if I sounded like a bitch right now. coz I watched too much bitches drama lately. Sorrry. :(

Yup, that's all. Happy Halloween and Happy Holidays!! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013