The TWO post.


Okay, it's now 23/2/2011.
Time really flies every minute.
So, as the the picture above. I'm not going to complain about my life in this post.
Today, is the perfect day where Me, Miss F is 18 years and 5 months old. so, I still 18 years old. :D
Okay, I wanna praise myself here. I give myself two stupid irritating ulcer in my mouth. Yes. I mean TWO!
Big Clap! Here comes the season of ulceration. :)
My Lieblich parents is coming back too. TWO of them are coming back from somewhere over the rainbow.
Welcome Back! 
And..
Oh ya, My dating on 23/2/2011 for two hours. Again, I mean TWO!
Super Duper Huge Clap for this. I hope it is a successful dating. :\
Then you will see me happy smiling all the time. :D  Er, I mean I will smile for only TWO days??
And, and and,
There were like TWO hundreds of ants patrolling on the wall and floor just now.
(not that much actually. XD )
M so scared. I don't love ants. Especially the ants that crawls. =.=
A HA!
I just finished TWO improvisation. Gonna get mad when doing that just now.
Phew~

***
That's all for now la.
Happy 'TWO' peoples! :D
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013