Why?

I keep asking myself some 'why' questions these few days.
and, very unluckily I really can't answer those questions.
how sad am I. :(
I seldom left my question answer-less.
But now, I really don't have any li'l tiny idea to answer them.
how sad am I. :(

:'(
The most TOP question in my life.
"Why you study music ah?"
Everybody who have mouth in this world keep asking me.
Me too. =.=
This is a BEST question I ever heard.
Everybody who have hand and thumbs would definitely thumbs up for this question.
Even the smart guy also ask me this two hundred times.
How I know???
how sad am I. :(

and, this is the question that I wanna ask.
"Why everybody can't understand what am I saying?"
Am I an alien??
OH, I WISH TO BE AN ALIEN.
and I love too.
:)

Okay, I'll think everything will be fine.
So, wish me luck kaw kaw.

p.s: Sorry, to any people who I used bad attitude to talk to you, I'm not in the right mood. :( I'm sorry.
f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013