Peace CNY week.

Oh Yeah!
Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Although now is early friday , but I can conclude my week now. It's AWESOME!

You know what made my week so awesome??
Yeah, is HIM. and her.
Okay bout him, he is adorable. 
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
yea, he rewarded me his smile.
Her, she is happy after we sang. It's good.

Red Packets. ya, I received quite a number of it. But I don't know why.
and I have to keep all those cash in my bank la.  cause I keep dig money from my account last month.
Aww, I'm sowie~

and what else?
Food. ya. actually is cookies and nuts. Everybody is so weak after chinese new year, but I'm not.

*touchwood*
and of course I'm getting rounder. XD

Happy Birthday to Ti Gong. 
I used to celebrate this every year, but not this year la. I'm here but not there. XD
anyway, the people put fireworks macam war la the sound.

Oh, the most important.
I cut my fringe, I don't really like it.
It's like a crazy dog bite my hair.  Tuzki Bunny Emoticon
Okay, fine.

Lastly, he gave me a new song. YAY!!
and I have to practice a new song. Boo!!
Please enjoy it. :)
 Have a great New Year.
Good night.
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

f | o N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013