The normal trip with the beloved ones.

Malacca.
The MUST go place when you at college/ university state.
Actually it's not that normal yet. because Peek and I (the mothers of god) sat 10 hours bus to Malacca.
Okay, not to describe the trip but just some pictures.

-What's not in the picture.
THE FIRST MOVIE EVER THAT I COMPLIMENT.
"NEW YEAR'S EVE". OF COURSE THE MAN IS SHO HANDSOME.
*must watch must watch must watch must watch must watch must watch must watch must watch must watch*

Ok, so now the pictures starts at random.
When we said the 108 th times 'Mother of god' . 


And the bus driver says:
U MAD??
 The tea Nadeje time. (okay, I drank coffee)
Sentence of the year. 
'I give you my heart' plus a wink. ;)

 And he just drank his heart like that.




 Yea, we ate nyonya food. *Pretending like a 100% Malaysian.*

Guess whose toe is this.
if that was a toe. :\

Mothers and Fathers of GOD! 



 Macam pro photographer. *poker face*



 We spent our nights with Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3.

 #fuckyea

Our leg is a dolphin. 




Thanks to the men in this trip. 
Mr Chew Yi Lun
&
Mr Chu Boon Sern
So serious.

Seriously, I'm not joking.
Just we can't take a normal serious picture. :)
And when I say a man. I really meant it.
You know what I mean.
:D

#igiveyoumyheart

Ze Mothers of God

There's nothing to describe this trip, but something you can found in these pictures.
We do spent our precious time together. with all the happiness and #likeaboss.

我就在此搁笔.
Thank you. #igiveyoumyheart  ;) 
Next post is about Christmas. 
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

  1. Y U NO UPLOAD ON FB? i wanna like many of 'em. haha
    and I KNOW WHOSE TOE WAS THAT! CHUUUUUU XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I M SO LAYZEE to upload on fb la. plus my line so cannot. 酱不能.
    If that was a toe. XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013