Happy Christmas!


You can say I'm noob or anything that means I'm noob.
You won't know what is the meaning of this picture.
A smiling snowman with no kids around, a reindeer with a bear face with no Santa Claus.
A so called Christmas tree with no presents below, standing in the snow.
This is a sign.
A sign of this creepy Christmas!
And you won't be that happy if you know the story behinds. //

Ok, my silent night I passed it peacefully cause there are no snow, no Christmas tree, Santa and reindeer here.
I sat on the sofa all night watching tv while online while making card. #motherofgod
Yeah, this thing. What's the relation between Christmas and Birthday?
Well nothing related except Christmas is the day that Jesus was born.
Ok, I just don't wanna break my promise to a friend. I'm so kind. You know.
It's so cold now, sitting under air-con. Pretending like snowing outside.
OMG!! Snowman is knocking my door!!

Before that,
Just wanna wish you all
Merry Christmas to you, (x4) *singing Happy Birthday song*
A random thought last month before Christmas.

Happy Christmas!
P/S : about the creepy part please refer to my labels, it explains everything.

Thanks! #igiveyoumyheart ;)
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013