To the Swan To the Jean

Hi.
I tried 128312 times just succeed to take this. Like I'm so stupid. -_-

September has ended. Here comes the third last month of 2011.
I almost forgot what to blog. Okay. Should say I forgot. -_-

Just finish one of my assignment last night. and I feel so tired like never sleep before.
Listening to classic Chinese song, some of the lyrics is so true and sad.
Feel like tweet all the lyrics on twitter then all of my friend will report me as spam. LOL!
October. The month of the month of I don't know. I'll be back to KT at the end of this month.
Wishing October ends faster? No! because I still have final before I go back.
Have no enough time to study and practice. :\
It rains these few days. So my sleep mood is on kaw kaw. They partying all around my body.
Everyday they shuffling.
And I hate it so much.

Feel like shopping. And I gonna broke. don't know why my purse just can't keep my money.
Night time is always the perfect time to get emo. So I'm so happy right now. :D #justkidding
I'm still Okay, I think. Cause I need to be a man. P_O
I love you people. 
The Red Ridding Hood comes to town.  
Enjoy your Sunday people.
K. Bye. :)
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013