Brother Wee's Graduation! :D

YO!
Few days ago, OK, should be a week ago. Me and Miss Peek went out to sing K.
We sang till both of us tired and end up with listening to the song. And we listen to Ah Niu's song. LOL!
Pictures! not much picture actually. You can see them on her blog! :D
I bought a rabbit bear for my sister, Ashley. so, here it is. :)

你重来不知道,我已经和孤独划上等号.  XD
So emo the rabbit. ROFL!!

Okay, on Sunday my parents come and fetch then every members of my family meet up. :D
Because the next day will be Brother Wee's Graduation.
Dia 
Like A Boss. 8D
Spot the epic-ness. :D

Graduate Like A Boss!
Congratulations! :)
Sorry, got one more empty space. See the brothers is so happy. 

The Wee's !
A bit blur. but nevermind la. As long as can see. :D
I gonna go back KT so soon, like next week. Gonna celebrate my Deepavali there.
That's all!
k.thx.bai. :D
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013