Simple Life

I wan a SIMPLE life!!

y everything goes complicated arround me?
can i have a nice n a good life?

Family,
i love my family..
can u all stop do smth make ppl so fan?
can't stay in a good condition?
we r FAMILY!!
no matter wat happen..
nobody can leave each other..

my love story,
although i took about 2 years time
to 4get my ex,
but it's nice,
we r genggie nw..
but somebody took my heart again,
i duno wat will happen,
if we get 2gether..
but wat i told u is real,
i dun wan to hurt anybody,
i wish the ppl who hurt r me..
i think i hurt her..
i wan to apologise to her,
or can u 2 2gether?
then i can start to take 2 years to 4get u again..
or mayb longer..

Swadaya,
i really hope we r the CHAMPION
tis year..
it will b a nice memory in my life..
but no ppl smile in the prac recently,
everything goin serious n serious..
i dun mind to b a clown when prac..
juz wan u all smile everyday,
hav a good mood when prac..
i think it's enough 4 me..

Studies,
nth to say,
everything goin worst n worst..
coz of my attitude..
PIG!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013