U left kt 2moro..

U, chong jia shyan, left kt 2moro..
i duno wat to say to u..
i rmb u say u sick in ur pm..
but i ask u 4 so long..
n u nvr admit it..
i duno u really sick or not,

but u say u nvr bluff me b4,
juz wan to say i really care about u,
coz u also care me,
like my bro,
u always pretend nth happen in front of me,
n ask me to smile always..
juz nw in msn;

fion : u gt anything din tell me?

jia shyan:hmm..dunu hw to start..jus takecere....and dun let ppl bully u
make u cry..if gt tell me i wil revenge for u..than.....all de best....and u promise de smile everyday tak kira u sad o happy jus smile,,happy everyday n
health...hmm....and many many wanna say to u..unfinishable....

fion :say gok la

jia shyan:机会要好好保握

fion :then?

jia shyan:wait, i'm thinking my speech..

fion :okok

jia shyan:can u be my 干妹妹。let me caring for u...and wish u all de best...and so on...

fion :can ^^

jia shyan:so..u gt any msg to me than i will left kt soon?

fion :erm,gt meh? haha.. all da best 4 u la.. n muz miss me ya..

jia shyan:i sure will miss u..sure forever and i promise,,,,i din bluff u b4 rite..i will kep in heart wat u say..

i really worry about u..

u noe???

anyway, all the best to u watever u do..

hope u can come back soon..^^ n u really no sick n healthy always..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013