1/2 hour in a coffee shop

2day back from sch,
after lunch n bath,
i went to a coffee shop to
wait 4 somebody (she ask me dun say out her name)
to go to tt..
when i reach there i din saw her,
then i sit thr n wait 4 her,
i saw the customer r so friendly v the taukeniau,
then she very busy at thr to serve them..
so i keep quiet at thr..
thr was a 2 year old boy at thr,
all the customer noe him,
they all want to play v him,
but get rejected..XD
then he saw me, he pointed at me..
then he walk away..
then the 2nd time also the same..
suddenly,
he came n cubit my hand,
tis wan really kong me..
then i hold two of his small hand,
then he choose to bite me..>.<
but he lose..XD
then he sleep on the floor,
do paiseh me only..
ok,
the 4th time,
he came again,
cubit me again,
bite me again,
but lose again, XD
the taukeniau saw,
n ask his ah gong to bring him away from me..
phew.....
then,
taukeniau serve me some drinks 4 free,
coz i'm waiting 4 her daughter 4 so long..
then came a glass of cold barley..
omg!!
i really duno wat to do..
then she gave me a packet of popia..
finally,
i choose to drink the barley..
and finally,
her daughter came..
then we go 4 tt..
at here,
i wan to say sry to all swadaya members..
>.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013