New hobby

Hi, actually I don't really have any new hobby yet. 

But as the time goes by, I started to plan my life after graduate. This first thing propably is to go to travel. Thought that Taiwan or maybe Japan again is a good place to go after graduate. Don't wanna think about like going to western country, coz it iz impossibru!! 

Secondly, keep fit. Yes. My life after graduate would be me eating everything on this planet. It's because I surely will be staying at hometown with my family and have supper everyday. Or let's not classify all the meal time. My mouth just won't stop when I'm home. 

Next, things getting weird and weirder. I want to learn something that will increase the quality of my life. Lol. By that I mean  to learn painting, caligrafi or maybe dancing. I've always wish to learn how to dance. Especially ballroom dancing. In the mean time, I hope myself can write some music. Like why not I get a degree in music, why don't I try to write songs too?

It's quite a number of things to do. But after all, I need to finish my graduation recital first! People, please wish me good luck in everything and I can get my certificate smoothly! See ya! Lovess!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013