Next time

Haha! I planned to do a tag post about how things going in this whole year. But I was really too happy. Okay, it is because of the Taiwan drama I can say. Everytime when watch this kind of drama sure feel happy coz of the funny plot. 
Ok, too much info. 
And now I'm in my lovely hometown eating my hometown keropok lekor dating with my parents. #senyumsokmo
Using people's wifi coz my data almost over limit. 

I'm going to Bangkok this mid December but seems like the protest is getting more serious. Really hope that we manage to go there and come back safely. 
Everything goes smoothly this end of the year. And I'm now upgraded as a music teacher. Bleh. I teach people since we're nine or ten. (Lyrics from Season in the sun) LOL! And, one project of mine is going so smooth. XD

Okay I need to stop the crap now. I love you all. Please be happy everyday, coz it's fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013