Tokyo Trip (DAY 2)

 So so so sorry for posting this like 9 months later. My bad. Seriously my bad.
I post it also right at last. XD
Okay, the day before we went to Tokyo Disneyland, we actually planned to go to Fujisan, not Fuji film. Is FUJISAN, a.k.a Mount Fuji.
This is the bird view of Mount Fuji, actually there's a service there, which you can ride a plane to see the breathtaking view. So this is the photo. :)


Ya, I took these pictures from google. I actually DID NOT manage to go to Mount Fuji. Sigh. And, FYI, I went there and I didn't see any sakura also. :'( So basically, I just can hope I'll go there again.
Okay, morning of the second day. We're so excited to go to Mount Fuji. I don't know the others, but I know I was excited and I bought new pair of boots so it's not that suffer to walk in snow. SO, LET ME PLAY SNOW KAY.

These are the photos I took on street or in the bus. Just some photos of street. Hmm.


I just saw many withered tree. No, the leaves were just sleeping.



 The snowstorm was so heavy that, you can see many spoilt umbrella on street.


Snow storm again, all cars and buses barely move on the road, the need to wrap the tyre with metal chain in order to move in thick snow. :\


She was our tour guide for 2nd day, who attempted to bring us to Mount Fuji. We travelled with bus. She says she lives oin Odawara. Err, Too much info?? Yup, she was explaining to us where is the Mount Fuji.
Thanks to snow, the highway to Mount Fuji is closed and because it was the a public holiday yesterday, the road in tokyo was damn damn jam. I don't drive but I can know it was really super duper jam. So, the tour need to be cancel and they brought us back to our hotel. It took few hours to actually let us reach our hotel though.







Our late lunch.

Night view in Shinjuku again.


And this is the place we had our dinner/supper. I didn't took much photo coz we're shopping around. hehe. Actually, should I post up what I bought? Ya, I shouldn't.
That's all for the 2nd day. :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013