TOKYO DISNEYLAND! Part 1

Hello, here comes the Disneyland post! :D Hooray! 
I have divided to 2 parts. or maybe 3 parts. Coz I took a lot of pichasssss.

Okay, so this is our third day in Tokyo. AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. 
The itinerary says we they driver will come later to fetch us, so we grab a quick breakfast in 日高屋。
which I talked about in the first post of the Tokyo trip.
Oh, that is my cute little 姨婆。 and her husband's hand with the camera. and then that is mummy and 2nd brother wee. And ya, I like terpanyaki actually, so I ordered vege terpanyaki which I don't know the original name of it. And I think it's a lil bit too salty. 



YES, after our breakfast. The nicest driver brought us to the happy falala land. :)


Did you see that, it says Tokyo Disneyland! Omg, it's the most excitng thing in the world I guess.
Uncle driver drop us at the 10-Minute parking place and he tell us he will come and pick us at 7pm.
Ya, the happy land close at 7 that day, coz it's something like daylight saving. ok,whatever, I just want to play.



It took quite some time to walk from the parking place to the main entrance.
and HOLA, I'm here now. HERE!

Took the guide map coz we really have no idea what's inside. yeah, and my one day passport with Pluto on it. :)

Y SO SERIOUS, daddy wee. You're in Disneyland. And the snow covered the colourful plant.


Ya, I rarely take picture with the Disney characters coz I'm too shy. *blush*
And I regretted. So, mostly the pictures of Disney characters is some random Japanese. -_-


This is the boot I bought on the first night, coz god knows the snow storms comes on the first day of trip. :X




Ya, This is like the one and ONLY group photo of us I think. We are shy shy family. XD
and the girl actually offered herself to take picture for us. Arigato gazaimasu!







Wow, wow and wow. At that time, we just can't close our mouth Everyone was like :O
O o O !!


The most 'endao' Captain Jack Sparrow. They were so into the character, he showed his fa qiao face. LOL!

AND Big Band in the play land is A MUST! They are so talented and professional! and they march and walk formation like what we did in secondary school. But of course not those competition kind but a decent one that suit the theme park. :)





Actually the games, should I say game or the program??
Okay fine, the____ are more suitable for kids.


And this is a kid that did not get what he wanted. Hah! padan muka you.
I actually think that was quite cute, except if that is my own son lying at there, and he prolly will be an orphan the next minute. #justkidding

Hello Red Indians! \m/ O o O \m/

Oh, Hello Mr. Goofy.
And that's all for the first part of Falala land. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013