TOKYO! (First day)

Yes, I'm going to talk about my Tokyo 5D4N trip now. Isn't it short? Yea, I think it's quite short. So lesson learnt , no more less than one week trip oversea next time. except for Southeast Asia.

Okay, I went to Tokyo on the 13th January which is 1 month ago. -_- I took quite long to blog about it right? okayguy.jpg
Mum ordered me a korean cuisine on plane. 
8 hours flight from KL to Haneda Airport. 
Reached Tokyo! :D
Brother Wee and I.
In Tokyo, you can see....
 

We had Breakfast buffet in the hotel we stayed. This is a must try 'Almond Tofu'.
Get ready for our first day. 
东京铁塔.


Group Photo. 





Next Station: Meiji Shrine
When we reached there, the sky started to snow. Everyone of us is so happy.
Coz Tokyo seldom snow, like one year once or twice.



The most successful Panorama.


Can you imagine how heavy was that snow?

The Imperial Palace Garden.
We see nothing except snow here. For your information, We met snowstorm on our first day.


Our tours ended at Ginza 银座. We took subway and got back to Shinjuku. And we got lost. Haha!
After an hour fighting with the storm using our 500 yen transparent umbrella and asking around the way back to our hotel using the most traditional hand language. Finally we reached this restaurant in front our hotel. 

 日高屋
*claps claps*
I don't really take much photos coz that time I was really in a bad mood. 
My whole body is wet and I can feel water inside my shoes. 
But, This is recommended.
The dumplings is the best dumplings I had ever. 
Although my dad says Shanghai dumplings are better, but he did say this one not bad.
Sorry, I really don't have the mood to take food photos.
I found a Food Blog who she also went to the same franchise as I went. (I believed) 
Coz we stayed at the same region, Shinjuku. But , I saw many 回高屋 here and there in the same area.
Their business is big!
Oh ya, forgot to tell, they open 24/7. So you can grab a quick ramen or dumplings or BEER in the late night. 


Shinjuku night view.

I wore some walking shoes here, the snow makes the road super slippery and ice water goes into my shoes like hell. I went to buy boots at the night time. That was the time I discovered Shinjuku by using my living skill and one A4 paper map. HAHA!
One more lesson learnt, Wear boots when it's winter, not that kind high heels high knees boots. But flat boots that is water resistant. And don't think you're a superhero just wearing a jacket, coz it's freaking cold out there. That's all for my first day. :) Good night!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013