Back to School.

Hi everyone, how's your first week of 2013 going?
Just wanna tell you. Mine was, not that bad actually.

I tell you, it was the first time in my life. Go to the bus station bought a ticket and travel alone. IT WAS FREAKING SCARY.
Everything is still fine when I'm on my way to Penang. But when I reached Penang, everyone there is so, one kind that I can't fit into it. I know it's my fault. When the man smiling and looked at me, I knew I was eff-ed.
Luckily, I reached KOMTAR safely. Ya, I don't even know WTH is KOMTAR seriously, and I thought it is only a bus stop.
Oh, Hi! I went to Penang last weekend with some of the members of World No.1 group. :D
There are some nice pictures that I love. :)


Thank you very very very super duper extremely amazingly much to IVY JIE!!!!! For cycle me here and there!!! 看不到路!

Really very apart from that, I started my new semester since last week. The first week was still fine for me. Who knows I will get heart attack on the second week. OMG,aural really that tough and I really got shocked. PERFECT PITCH IS EFFING NOTHING, when your sight read and heart is weak. And I'm going to Tokyo next week. I will miss so many classes. I tried my best not to skip class man, I TRIED.
It is so stress and it was just week 2. I really have that sit-on roller coaster feeling when I'm in Aural class. Can you imagine your lecturer ask you to sing and when you sing wrong, he takes his books and walks away? This happened to us. Yes, I know I will get used to it. So all the best my friends. It's for our own good. :\

Lets, Wish all of us Good Luck and really have a nice year ahead. :)
Oh yes, what about writing a to-buy-list for 2013? //
Bye, Good Night! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013