2013

Hello, it has been a month I didn't update this place. *cleaning the spider webs*
And Hello again, It's 2013!
Let's celebrate this world hasn't end yet.

Okay, I sounds so stupid. Fine.
I actually quite satisfied with my 2012. Like I didn't travel to anywhere!
But hey, it's fine, it's over. I did quite a lot of good deed actually, like save up my parents money. Hmm.
It was a simple year to me, when all of us still studying in our uni and we had fun and so on..

So, here comes the year 2013. When the Mayans also have no idea about what will happen.
AND I WILL TURN TO AN ADULT THIS YEAR. 21 years old. no kidding.
I WANT TO MAKE USE OF MY TEEN HOOD. YES! EXPLOIT IT.

Le Me New Year's Resolutions:
1) Like what Peek said, less talking people's bad. Be a good girl.
2) Really learn guitar nicely. Practice guitar few times a week.
3) Be more hardworking. I think I can do it. MAYBE
4) Action speaks louder than words. I will talk less this year.
5) Do something like a teen. Like playing on a playground. Coz I have no time to play anymore.

I think that's all so far.
and I want to thanks to my friends all over the world. OMG, your gifts is so making people happy.
like you know what I want.


I know I need to learn how to take and edit photo nicely.
Bye. Wish me good luck for the new semester and my adventure.
Terima Kasih banyak. Selamat malam.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.