Haojiubujian

I wanted to type this thing in chinese. You know my computer always PMS, she likes to do whatever she feels like, so for now, no chinese words.

I can say, sometimes I don't get what I want, or what I expect. and yes, I get angry easily when everything happen not like what I'd planned in my head. Plus, the weather is quite hot recently plus my computer didn't function properly. OK, I am not a patient girl, or maybe woman, or lady.

Moving to the next chapter of my life soon. Just kidding! going to be a 20 year old teenadult next month. Do you think I should change a little bit of my attitude? Like not to be that lazy? or maybe need to be more kind? selfless or lifeless? It's not that important actually.

Maybe I will write more if I'm now writing using chinese characters. I can describe until no mother and no sister with all my brothers inside then my father comes in. Fine. Da Jia, de kong he cha, xie xie, zai jian. :)
'It is never easy to say goodbye, shall replace with badbye instead.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013