Recently.

Hello people from the south of my house and north of my left hand. (ok, probably I don't know I'm talking about)

So lets start the post. :D
I started my new semester May-August 2012 like 1 month ago? Yea, 1 month ago.
And I did a lot of things,
Okay, one by one.
We went Malacca on a random Sunday. Yes, super unnaturally random.
Actually it is the Mother's day Sunday, 4 of us didn't go back home celebrate Mother's day. :(
Of course, we had fun and reached back home safely. :) Really a big success. Yay!
This is how we dressed up that day. XD



The weekend later, I went out with my course mate, the music one's.


I think still in the same week. We celebrated Ivy and Kok Yuan's Birthday!
The birthday crepe cake is from Johor and the 'Happy Birthday' candle is from Malacca.
They seriously looks like a new married couple. 

Group Photo! :D
Then, we went out for movie again. 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
and the pameran of Mickey Mouse.


Okay now I know I enjoying my life like no tomorrow. Sigh.
This is when Melissa, Frances, Audrey's mom and me in Nerofico watched Gabriel's Gig with Dasha Logan.
Audrey's mom is hilarious, almost no generation gap between us. XD
And the performance is awesome plus awesomeness. (Y)
The sexay face of Frances, and I wish I can be there when you sing at Nerofico like Dasha. :)
Wow wow wow. This is the latest. Yes. it's yesterday!
World No.1 rocks the cafeteria again. 21 of us came along and celebrated Ghee's birthday.
But, we din take group photo actually.  :\
Ini adalah si perempuan yang berada dalam kumpulan World. 1. Tinggal Si Sky yang tak dapat  menyertai  sambutan ini.
Si Ivy. :D
I think that's all for today. Quite a lot huh. There are more and more photos. but I wont upload it her, coz if not I will be waiting like hell.

It's Week 8 this Monday! The Mid-Term week. Jia you's to everyone. XD
See you all soon. :)

ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

  1. Why put si ivy's stupid photo? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coz tak tau kenapa it appeared on my desktop then i put lo. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013