No, I am not fine.

Yes, I am not in the good mood again.
Had a great day with Miss Treblebirdo. XD
Steal from her timeline. :)

Feel like crying when I call my mum yesterday after jury when I told her that I just finished my jury.
Trying to be a man in my whole life, yet self pity when non of my family members even know I am having jury.
My self pity condition is following me to everywhere, and I hate it so much.
Omg, I started to hate myself. all my personalities.
And so I became bad tempered. When my hormones going upside down.
Always need to be there when people need. Feels like a mother, give all I have but get nothing in return.
I mean I can always be there for you, but at least say thank you once out of 20. I think I am not that greedy right?
Relationship won't kill me, Friendship is the thing that kill me, always..
And of course, I feel thankful to have close friends here and there. :')
I miss my family a lot, feels like didn't see them for 20 years. luckily left 10 days to the day I back to hometown. I love them so much! :)

OK, chill.
Just imagine I talk this using a bitchy slang and face.
"Girls, you won't die when you don't have a boyfriend or your crush don't love you or whatsoever. You know what matters? The soft meat in your head matters. Stop being annoying in this internet world."
I just love being a bitch and you can just imagine you giving me 12301746787 bitch slaps. I won't mind. Thank you.

Oh yeah, I am having final these 2 weeks, and the week before I am not that free too. Sorry for the late update. and now finally I have the time to have a good sleep. :) Good Night everyone.
ᶠ ᶥ ᵜ ᶯ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 10 2010

Like a fail musician.

2013